How meta of me!
But seriously: I'm always on the lookout for good blogs about front-end development and design (web, UX, UI, graphic). I also appreciate ones that feature emerging technologies, or heck, stuff that's just really cool.
Here are a few that I enjoy:
- Creative Bloq - Is there anyone who hasn't heard of this design blog? Lots of great stuff about typography, graphic design, and even front-end development that relates to design (such as talking about CSS preprocessors).
- I Love Typography - Because I do love typography! It's just one guy's blog, so updates can be infrequent at times, but there's some good stuff there for type geeks.
- CSS Tricks - Another blog I'm sure almost everyone has heard of. But if you work in web design, it's well worth your time to read. Great topics, and not always just the latest cutting edge techniques - sometimes they just publish tutorials on the basics, which are great for beginners. And by the way, it's not just about CSS, either!
- Wes Bos - Local well-known developer and designer Wes publishes infrequently, but he's got some good tutorials, tricks and tips.
- Make - Make is definitely a more general tech/DIY/fun sort of blog, which means it's awesome. Have you ever wanted to know how to make werewolf stilts for your Halloween costume? They gotcha covered!
So how about you guys? What tech/design/dev blogs do you read? What should I add to my list?